Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a crucial role in the production of DNA and red blood cells.
B12 is a vitamin that improves the body function by increasing oxygen to the red blood cells. B12 is essential in order to maintain a healthy nervous system.
If you are experiencing Tiredness, Fatigue, Lack of Energy, Stress or Anxiety B12 injections may help.
An injection of B12 can bring on immediate health benefits
- Increases Energy Levels and Concentration
- Improves Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss
- Boosts the Immune System
- Helps Improve Sleep Patterns
- Helps Stop Certain Types of Hair Loss
Who would benefit from B12 injections?
This vitamin is most commonly found in animal products, therefore, a B12 deficiency is very common among vegans and vegetarians. However plenty of meat-eaters are also deficient due to their inability to fully absorb B12.
Supplements are recommended for those who struggle to absorb a sufficient amount of B12, due to dietary restrictions or health problems.
Vitamin B12 injections allow people to receive the optimal dose straight into their body. This is considered the most effective way to treat a deficiency.
How often can I have a B12 injection?
We advise having an injection as often as you feel you need one, whether this be on a monthly basis or twice a year. 28 days is usually the minimum time space recommended between injections needed.
• You should not have B12 injections if you have an allergy to hydroxocobalamin or any of its ingredients
• If you have low potassium levels or you are taking medication that may lower your potassium
• If you are deficient in folic acid or iron
• If you have a blood disorder.